Monday, 3 October 2016

Back into the Foray

Hi everyone!

Its been a really long while since I last posted on my trades. Due to job commitments and the nature of my work not allowing me to post trades, I have not posted for a really long while.

Starting from today, I'm back and I'll be posting on various set-ups and potential trades that can be made. I continue to be a strong technical trader while being wary of the fundamental aspects of the market as well.

My trading patterns has evolved since previously. From a sole support and resistance trader, I've further broadened my skills into Fibonacci levels and elliot waves. These indicators have helped me make more rational decisions in my trading.

One of the keys I've learnt which has been aggressively emphasized by a lot of traders are the need to minimize loss and let the winners run.

Enough for the talks, stay tune for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment