Hi Everyone!
This is my first blog ever and I'm a little excited yet at the same time a little confused on what to write and what to share. Basically, after 2 years of trading Forex, I've decided to start a mini diary to jot down all my mistakes and successes for myself and for those who are learning the trade too.
As a wise man once said that to learn from someone's experience can be much less time consuming than going through the experience yourself.
Following are the attributes to how I trade before anyone starts criticizing me on how I place my trades and all the flamings.
My Trading Style 1,2,3:
1) I basically major my trades in technical analysis and minor in fundamentals.
2) I'm a day trader with 100:1 leverage and I seldom bring my trades overnight.
3) I rely alot on support and resistance analysis.
I hope the reads would eventually be helpful for whoever is reading it and may the odds be in your favor.
And 1 last thing I want to emphasize! That everyone is a unique trader and you got to find the unique you through trial and error and what type of strategy suits you. Some people might hate my style but what works for you works best for you.
You don't become rich the next waking day by trading Forex but wealth is accumulated when you learn to STICK to your own strategy.
No comments:
Post a Comment